OK, so it looks more like a ginger bread mobile home, but Kellen thought it was great! He came downstairs telling me he wanted to make a cookie house. It took me a minute to figure out what he was talking about. I don't even know where he got the idea! I pulled a can of frosting from the pantry, along with a few graham crackers, and some sprinkles, and ten minutes later this master piece was finished! :)
4 years ago



What a sweetie pie! He looks so OLD!! And I am so excited that you have a blog - I had no idea!
ReplyDeleteMarie! I haven't seen Kellen since we moved, I can't believe how old he is looking, and btw, he looks ALOT like Taylor. I heard rumors you had a baby, she is ADORABLE! How fun! Glad to keep in touch! Move to Salt Lake soon.
ReplyDeleteKellen is such a fun boy! It was GREAT to be with you in church this Sunday. Baby Jane is beautiful! Glad we could be there for her blessing!
ReplyDeleteHi Marie!!! I am so excited that you have a blog! It will be fun to keep up with you. I have a blog too! adriennejo123
ReplyDeleteCheck it out!
Love you!
Marie! You did it! Love the blog!
ReplyDeleteKellen is huge!! I can't believe what a big kid he has become. I'm glad that things are going well in Idaho and that we can be blogger friends.
ReplyDeleteI know I have already commented, but, I was wondering if you could add my new e-mail address to get into your blog.... tinagann@gmail.com I am getting rid of my other account. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteLook at that adorable smile! And Jane is so beautiful. I'm so glad we're blogging buddies now!
ReplyDelete