4 years ago
November 19, 2009
Evil Twins
This evening while I was getting ready for my workout (kickboxing. Ugh!) I heard hysterical laughter coming from the front entry way. I hustled downstairs to see what was so funny, and found Taylor and Kellen in front of our big mirror. Kellen has been talking to imaginary friends lately, and tonight the imaginary friends were the faces in the mirror -- the evil twins, Tyler and Kevin. Taylor would make a super silly face while looking at Kellen's reflection (Kevin) and make it look like he was hitting him etc. Kellen would then laugh and exclaim, "Hey, Tyler! You be nice to my friend, Kevin!" Taylor's physical humor is so amazing! If Kellen was looking at Tay's reflection he would go into his contorted evil twin face/voice, and would switch back to regular Dad face/voice when Kellen looked up at him. It was like watching Jim Carey -- You know, how he can jump from one character to the next in a split second! Jane and I joined in the fun, and our evil twins were quickly named Jean and Maria. I love having kids around! I used to make faces in the mirror with my brother Dave for hours! (He's a pro!) All the silliness made me late for kickboxing! What nuts! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



You officially win "The Cutest Family" award!
ReplyDeleteHow fun! I wish I could have seen that!
ReplyDeleteI can just see Taylor pulling off switching the faces. And I love that you joined in. Your kids are so lucky to have parents that remember how to play. I sometimes forget how to play with my kids.
ReplyDelete