April 5, 2010

May I Help You?

Tay took this one with his cell phone, and I just had to share.  Those of you lucky enough to be close with Kellen, know that he has never had trouble making himself right at home wherever he is!  I'm surprised that he isn't using some of those nice towels to get even more comfortable!   What a nut! :)

5 comments:

  1. Ha! Only a confident kiddo like Kellen would do this... Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so funny! Benjamin is exactly the same way. He also plops down in the middle of a store isle to read a book or whatever. And he sings really loud in the middle of the store. He deosn't care who is listening! It's hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome! What a cute kid!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha next time he should be sure to bring a pillow and blanket! what a funny little kid! -alpal

    ReplyDelete