Oh, Janers! She's such a doll. Her little mouth kills me - the expressions she makes are so cute. ( : Love that girl.
I LOVE bath pictures!!! I can't believe how big she is getting!!! So cute!
She is getting so big! Looks like a fun bathtub to play in! So much room!
Marie, your kids are beautiful! Such great pictures! Love it!
Darling Jane.The bathtub isn't bad either! Can I get one of those?
It amazes me how much she and Megan look alike and they are not even related. I guess that means that your daughter is adorable.
Oh, Janers! She's such a doll. Her little mouth kills me - the expressions she makes are so cute. ( : Love that girl.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE bath pictures!!! I can't believe how big she is getting!!! So cute!
ReplyDeleteShe is getting so big! Looks like a fun bathtub to play in! So much room!
ReplyDeleteMarie, your kids are beautiful! Such great pictures! Love it!
ReplyDeleteDarling Jane.
ReplyDeleteThe bathtub isn't bad either! Can I get one of those?
It amazes me how much she and Megan look alike and they are not even related. I guess that means that your daughter is adorable.
ReplyDelete