Jane is four months old this week and already rolling around! She'll be crawling in no time, especially with kellen to show her the way. As you can see he doesn't like to wear clothes these days and no, he's still not potty trained! He can do it, he just doesn't want to, which is sooo frustrating to me! We're getting our yard and fence put in pretty soon, and when it's warm enough I think I'll just let him run around in the buff until he figures it all out. :)
4 years ago



I have a co-worker that trained her kid outside. She let him wear big-boy underwear, and let him play outside all day. When he messed in his pants, she wouldn't change him, and just had him play with wet pants-outside of course. She said he was potty trained in no time after a couple days like that. Good luck!!!
ReplyDeletegood luck on potty training. My girl was super excited to be potty trained, my boy. . NOT SO MUCH. Finally I just went cold turkey and told him that the diapers were all gone. I bought a TON of undies, and I cleaned up a lot of messes the first couple of days, but he eventually got it because it's not too fun to get wet all the time. :) Each child is different. He'll get it though! :)
ReplyDeletep.s. I love the cake. . super cool!
Kellen looks just like you in that picture! Such cute kids! Good luck with the potty training; I wish I had some advise! Braden was potty trained by his preschool! I got pretty spoiled with that one!
ReplyDelete