That is so sweet! I look forward to seeing Reed with our daughter in a couple months! There is something to say about the love of a father and daughter!
That is such a cute video. And what a fun dad! You guys are such cute parents...it makes me miss you! (Do you remember that weird "accent" we always used to do at Snow? I can't even describe it so I'm hoping you remember. I still do it every now and then, though, and it drives PC crazy. I just laugh and tell him it's my Marie Voice and he'll have to deal :) I think he secretly likes it...I mean, who wouldn't ;)
I love the feel of baby hands on my face! I think it's so cute how babies laugh! Jane is adorable! (Taylor's a cute daddy.)
ReplyDeleteShe looks and acts and sounds so much like Megan. This is cute.
ReplyDeleteThat is so sweet! I look forward to seeing Reed with our daughter in a couple months! There is something to say about the love of a father and daughter!
ReplyDeleteShe is sooo cute! I love it when you post video. I hate being so far away from you guys. Tay is so cute with her.
ReplyDeleteThat is such a cute video. And what a fun dad! You guys are such cute parents...it makes me miss you! (Do you remember that weird "accent" we always used to do at Snow? I can't even describe it so I'm hoping you remember. I still do it every now and then, though, and it drives PC crazy. I just laugh and tell him it's my Marie Voice and he'll have to deal :) I think he secretly likes it...I mean, who wouldn't ;)
ReplyDeleteSorry about your skis. That's crappy...times ten.
So good to hear from you! Hope you're doing well.
ReplyDeleteBaby Jane!!!
ReplyDeleteI love and miss her so much! Thank you for posting so much :)
Love you guys!