June 15, 2009

The Park

Kellen and his friend, Nate. Kellen calls him Mate.
G'day, Mate! :)


AGAIN, can't rotate picture. So sorry! I still had to post this one. I just love the joy on Kellen's face. He always reminds me to appreciate the small things in life.





Since it was Mom's birthday (the orange date on the photos is 6 days off), the kids treated me to food from my favorite restaurant, "Donalds"!
OK, so it's Kellen's favorite, and I payed, but it was still thoughtfull, right?


Jane loved the swings!


6 comments:

  1. One of my favorite things about your blog is that I can actually HEAR you saying exactly what you write. What an adorable story about Kellen and his "famwee" collage. What a cutie! I love those pictures of Jane at the park. And Happy Birthday! You're a sweet mama to make your kids' day good for your birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute and I agree with Diane, I can hear you say what you write, But I am waiting to see pictures of your birthday party. It sounded so fun. I am thinking of stealing the idea for Brian's 30th in January. I have time to plan for that. Post the pictures, please.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! I love the video and the "unrotated" picture of Kellan. Don't know if this will help, but rotate the picture on your computer, then resave it, then post it. Love this post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved reading your updates. Seriously, your kids are so dang beautiful. Oh, and that story of Kellen and his famwee pictures during conference is priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your kids are so darling. I loved to see Jane just sitting up and playing. Kellen and Cyprus played so well in the hot tub too. I am excited that our kids are pretty close in age.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So fun! Looks like a great day!

    ReplyDelete