September 29, 2009

A, B, C's and 1, 2, 3's

Kellen has been going to preschool now for a few weeks, and he absolutely loves it. He is the youngest in his class, but the teacher says he is doing great. He is always so excited, I barely have to help him get ready. Then when he comes home, he pulls out his homework right away like a good little student. The best part is, it's only two houses down the street, so Kellen can walk to and from school while I stand watch at the door. He puts on his backpack, gives me a kiss, and waves goodbye. I tried to walk with him once, but he held up his hand and said, "No, Mom! You stay der! I hav-a go to school! Buh doh wurry, Mom! I'll be back soon!" Then as he walked the short distance, he kept turning around to wave, and shout, "Bye, Mom! I'll see ya waiter!" I guess he is loving his new found independence. That's a good thing, right? Time is flying way to fast! I don't think I'll be able to send him off to real school without shedding a few tears. I love this kid!

This is is new favorite picture pose.
I think it's his ninja (minja) superhero look?

Check out the pencil legs! Love' em!

1 comment:

  1. I cant' believe he is in Preschool allready! I love the pics. One of Benjamin's favorite things to do is to put on his backpack and pretend he is going to school.

    ReplyDelete