Oh Man, I can't stand the cuteness! I love my little niece and nephew so much - it kills me to be so far away, so I'm thankful for your blog where I can still see them now and then! Can't wait to have all our little toads together this March! Woo-hoo! Until then, give those rascals hugs and kisses from us! love, jenn
Looooove! these pics! She is so dange cute and looks soooo much like you. I especially love the one where she looks like a nun in you "underclothing" Hilarious, especially since I saw it first hand. So cute!
What a little sweet pea! Those cheeks are awesome.
ReplyDeleteOh Man, I can't stand the cuteness! I love my little niece and nephew so much - it kills me to be so far away, so I'm thankful for your blog where I can still see them now and then! Can't wait to have all our little toads together this March! Woo-hoo! Until then, give those rascals hugs and kisses from us! love, jenn
ReplyDeleteOh she's beautiful! I absolutely love long, dark eyelashes when they're wet, they always look so gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteLooooove! these pics! She is so dange cute and looks soooo much like you. I especially love the one where she looks like a nun in you "underclothing" Hilarious, especially since I saw it first hand. So cute!
ReplyDeleteSo sweet!! Words can't do justice. Love all the pictures!
ReplyDelete