February 11, 2010

What a guy!

Tay thanked me last night for the fact that whenever he takes a shower, he is able to pull a clean towel out of the linen closet just like that.  I never even considered being thanked for the routine task, but now that he has mentioned it, I think I'll fold the towels and put them away with more joy in my heart, cause I know my man appreciates it.  Thanking me for specific little things like that is a norm for him.  He is always so thoughtful. 
Love ya, Tay!

6 comments:

  1. That is super sweet. It's the little things like that that mean the most. You guys are the cutest couple! It sounds like Valentines Day year round - as it should be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How nice to hear that you're appreciated for even those things that would be easy to overlook. You have a good husband.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously Marie, I think you married the perfect man. (Don't tell Isaac I said that) And there isn't a more deserving woman. What a guy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just think you two are the cutest. I'll never forget your hubby cheering like you'd won a million bucks after EVERY opera performance. "YA MARIEEEEEE!!" He's a keeper, that one.

    ReplyDelete