Jenny came to Utah for a visit so went to Utah too. Saturday the 13th through Sunday the 14th. It was short, but sweet. For me one of the highlights was right when we arrived. We had been in the car for four and a half hours without a break, so we went straight to the back yard to stretch our legs and see Grandpa's surprise. He had been raking the leaves all morning and decided to leave the piles for us to play in rather then bagging them up. He said the kids need to come home and feel like they're revisiting their childhood. He is so sweet and very wise. It was so fun romping around in the leaves out back, feeling like kids at home again. Thanks, Dad!
 |
| Don't I have the cutest Dad? |
|
|
 |
| I so wish Dave could have completed this picture, but he was on the phone, so we were sort of all together. I love all my siblings. They are my best friends. Doesn't Shane look especially handsome in this one? ;) |
|
|
 |
| Kellen had a blast. He loves to be with his Grandparents and Aunts and Uncles. We had plopped him from bed straight into the car that morning, so he still had bed head. We were all laughing cause it totally looked like Wolverine hair! |
 |
| The kids looove Aunt Jenny. |
 |
| And Uncle Shane. |
 |
| And Aunt Allie. Isn't she cute? |
 |
| And isn't she cute? |
 |
| And isn't he cute... In a wrinkly, eye popping, slobbery, snorting, alien sort of way? Maybe? ;) |
 |
| Mommy and Jane playing in the leaves. I would count to three, we would toss them in the air, an she'd say, "Gehn! Gehn!" |
 |
So happy... and soooo white! I look like a vampire, glowing in the sun. It's OK though. I'm used to it by now. :)
|
 |
| Tornado!!! |
 |
| No... it's... |
 |
| Daddy! |
And now, STUNTS!!!
 |
| First, the death-defying SHANE! |
 |
| The incredible PETEY jumps through the ring of fire! |
 |
| And finally, the amazing... JANE! |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
I love this Post Marie!! How fun! I wish we could have played in the leaves before the snow hit! Oh well. This pictures are especially great!
ReplyDeleteMarie thanks for preserving such a fun happy time. How I love those faces. Grandma H
ReplyDeleteOh, I love your family! So glad you could be together. You can tell, by the looks on all of your faces that you cherish your time together. Good times!
ReplyDelete