Nope! It's October! I love the weather around here. Spring and Fall are a lot longer than what I grew up with in Utah. My flowers are still radiant and blooming. Maybe not as good as they were a while back, but still... It's almost Halloween! In good old CV, I'd be wearing snow boots by now! This is awesome!
 |
| Just my little old Geraniums, but I love them. They are hardy and bright! |
 |
| I wish I had a June picture of my Rosebush. Gorgeous! It's close to the front door, so I could smell it coming in and out of the house. Loved that. |
 |
| Some happy Zinnias. |
 |
| I can't remember the name, and again, wish I had a summer picture, but isn't that a brilliant yellow? |
|
 |
| Rosebush again. I just like the sweet little buds on this one. |
 |
| Pink Zinnias. Plant some! They are annuals, but they spread like crazy! I had them in white, pink, yellow, and orange. |
 |
| This is a bulb that we have to dig up once it gets cold. I think it's worth it, cause they are awesome. This isn't a great picture. They grow up to six feet tall! |
 |
| I still have no idea how to use my cool camera, but if you look closely you can see the butterfly I was attempting to capture on my Zinnias. |
 |
| The bees love my Bluebeard. |
 |
| This is our insane looking garden. Our first. It was so fun to have our home-grown produce. |
 |
| We had pumpkins galore! |
This pumpkin was a volunteer that showed up right in the middle of my front flower bed. When I saw those unmistakable pumpkin leaves popping up right next to the daisies and petunias I wanted to pull it out, but Taylor made me leave it. I'm glad he did, cause it turned out to be such a fun punch of bright orange in the middle of everything. Our flower beds were wild looking anyway, since we didn't really know what anything was when we planted it. Each bloom was a surprise.
Marie!
ReplyDeleteYou amaze me! I wish I had a garden like yours, where do you find the time? I know... Tay, Isaac will never help me like I would need him to. you're so lucky! I love your garden! Way to go!