| Two two-year-old girlies. They are so cute together. |
| Snotty-nosed, but still cute. |
| The cowgirl sheriff, and evil villain. |
| Dancing to some farm tunes. |
| He found the one! |
| She picked several, squealing with delight at each baby pumpkin. |
| Finally she found her special one too. |
| Kellen and his good pal were quick to decide, and waited on the tractor while everyone else hunted. |
| I love these two together. |
| Crazy how much these lovely girls look alike! |
| Jane scared the poor little goat so bad he had to climb a hay stack! |
| Jane loved the train ride! |
| Mooing! :) |
| CHEEEESE! |
| The corn seed sandbox. Jane could have stayed in there ALL DAY. |
| I love Kellen's arm around his buddie. |
| Kellen was all for the pose, but as you can see Jane was ready for a nap. Too much of a good thing, I guess. |



No comments:
Post a Comment