April 27, 2011

ABC Soup

Kellen and Jane are so cute together these days.  She is old enough to be his pal now, and he's still young enough not to care that she's a girl, and three years younger.  I know it's a fleeting time, but for now, I'm really enjoying it.  They make each day so fun.  What a blessing to be home with them every day.

I'm trying to figure out the technology here, and it's not really working.  I can't get the pictures in the order that I want them to go with the song, and the photos are a bit blurry.  Oh well!  Here it is, for now anyway.

3 comments:

  1. Cool Marie - that was great. LOVED IT! Grandma H Love those little faces.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute song, but cuter kids! Jaden and Elyse watched this with me. Jaden saw Kellen, "He has hair like mine!" Elyse saw Jane, "She has hair like mine!" I'm sure they want to be friends with your kids.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I just want to squish that little girl of yours! Benjamin and Abby are also the best of friends. I just love seeing them interact together. They just love each other. These are the moments I love being a mom!

    ReplyDelete