| Ready to go! |
| You'll notice it was kind of looking like a mullet. It was cute in ponytails, curls, piggies, etc., but overall a bit of a hassle. |
I couldn't get her to pose for me after the hair cut because she was in hysterics about all the fuzz on her skin and in her eyes, which she kept making worse with all the rubbing. She looked adorable, though. Thanks, Aunt Taneea! You're the best!
Here are a few different looks:
| We don't flip it out very often, but it was fun for a change. I couldn't really get Jane to focus on the camera for me. |
My favorite look happens when I blow dry her hair and slightly curl the tips under with my straightening iron. It frames her face perfectly, and she looks so classic. Unfortunately, this usually only happens on Sunday mornings or other special occasions, in which case we are hurrying to be on time and not thinking about Kodak moments. You know how it is!



So sweet.
ReplyDeleteShe is so dang cute it kills me. What a doll!
ReplyDeleteShe is so beautiful!!
ReplyDelete