We are finally in April! I know most people miss over half the posts because of the way I binge blog. Sorry about that. I'm just glad I'm getting it done so I can make our yearly blog book.
This year Easter was very quiet and simple. We missed all the big neighborhood egg hunts due to our new soccer schedule, but that was all right. We just had our own little hunt at home on Sunday morning. The kids thought it was great.
 |
| They each got a movie in their basket, as was a norm for me growing up. Kellen got An American Tail and Jane got Tangled. |
 |
| Kellen was most excited about his bendable bunny. :) |
 |
| I'd been saving these for a while in my closet, waiting for an occasion to bring them out, so the kids also had this waiting for them when they came downstairs. (Spoiled, I know!) |
After church we had nowhere special to be, but it was nice just to relax and enjoy the peace of home. We had a little lesson after dinner about the symbolism behind all the Easter things, then we dyed eggs.
You're gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteSaw your link from Jen Kangas' blog list--when I tried it once before it was private. Remember us, the Youngs from the (now non-existent) 18th Ward? Your children are darling!!! It was fun to catch up on your lives. You were and still continue to be good examples to us.
ReplyDeleteWe moved to Yuma, AZ, last January--a very difficult move after becoming so attached to Cache Valley, but felt like it was the right thing for our family.
Marie, I love all these posts! But truly, you have such beautiful kids! And you look awesome! :) Miss you!
ReplyDelete