November 7, 2011

Celebration Park (May 23, 2011)

We've lived here for a few years now, and we never even knew this awesome place existed... 20 minutes from our house!  WHAT?!  We love where we live, but have missed the beauty of Cache Valley with it's mountains and meadows.  We were thrilled to discover this beautiful park.  Now we have a place to escape to.  The best part is there are many trails surrounding this scene for biking and hiking.  On one side of the river there are tons of hieroglyphics.  We also saw snakes, lizards, giant beatles, TONS of bunnies, a little beaver building a dam, and some kind of giant bird.  (Crane???)
This is an old railroad bridge.
The sky was awesome.
View from the bridge.
Crazy Kell.  :)
View from other side of the bridge.
I know it's all fuzzy, but this picture cracks me up.  I couldn't get them to smile, so I told them to laugh.  They both threw back their heads and gave me the loudest, cheesiest laughter they could manufacture.  I love these munchkins!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! You're quite the photographer too! Love the last pic - those kids are super cute!

    ReplyDelete