Jane loves to make art on any surface. Paper, walls, toys, tables, doors, floors, etc. But Janes number one favorite canvas would have to be herself.
Jane loves my makeup, and is rarely allowed to touch it, so one can imagine the thrill she must have felt to find herself alone one day with all Mommies makeup, accidentally left down low, just waiting for her to enjoy!
| Finally I broke down and had to laugh. She gave me this little smile and with a timid little giggle said, "Do I look beeyoofull, Mom?" |
On another day I set her down with some paint, a brush, and some paper, and she got busy.
The funny part (or not so funny) is I was in the room as she did this, but I was so focused on my dish washing that I didn't even notice. I'm the greatest Mom! I'm just glad she wasn't doing something dangerous! Sheesh!
| Mischievous grin. |
| Daddy cleaning her up with the hose. |



Love these last 2 posts. Beautiful outdoor pictures... LOVED the one of the kiddos laughing! And Janers cracks me up with her makeup - such the little lady.
ReplyDeleteYeah, it would be difficult to get mad at that cuteness.
ReplyDeleteDaniel just asked if this is Megan. They look so much alike. If you see this in the next few days, can you send me your address. I have a Christmas card to send to you. My email is erin_grush@yahoo.com
ReplyDelete