4 years ago
October 29, 2012
First Grade!
Here is Kellen on his first day of school. He was excited to see that his buddy, Logan was in his class again this year. His teacher is Mrs. Dillon, and so far so good! Kellen is a smart boy and makes friends wherever he goes. Sometimes he's just a tad too friendly, and struggles with too much talking in class. Sounds like his mom and his dad. What do ya do? We're working on it. I love this kid, and Jane and I sure miss him while he's gone. The fact that my baby is already a first grader is just bizarre! I better not blink, because next thing I know he'll be on a mission to China! (That's where he says he's going. :))
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Oh my, I just can't believe my little owl eyed baby nephew is in first grade! What a cutie - when did he loose that tooth? I love his sweet little confidence/
ReplyDelete