I thought I had things with the computer under control, but as soon as we got it fixed a new set of problems began with my picture program. Basically, any time I try to download new pictures or edit old ones or shift them around, it stalls on me. I'm at a loss. I probably need a new program or just a new lap top. Anyway, just letting y'all know the reason for my dismal failure at keeping the blog current. Maybe in the future this won't be so difficult.
Just wondering... does anyone out there have a mac? What program do you use to download and edit photos?
4 years ago



Hey you! Wow, I haven't looked at your blog in forever, probably because I am so behind on my blogging. Ugh! Anyway, love all the pictures! Sorry you are having problems getting more on there. Hope to see you soon!
ReplyDelete