January 27, 2009

Mother and Daughter

Oh, that is so fun to say!!! I am so exited to have my girl! I just know that she'll always be my best friend, just like me and my Mom! I love you Mom!

9 comments:

  1. Look at those huge blue eyes! She's a looker, Marie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's soooo dang cute! I love the top pic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is fun to have a daughter, huh? Poor Kellen! Feeling replaced has got to be hard. I think you're perfectly right to let the housework slip. (PS: I love Nicholas Nicklby sp? too. I've never read it though. The music in the movie is composed by the same guy who did the music for Emma.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so beautiful! Just like her momma! I hope you are able to be best friends - that is something I would love for Abby and myself, but I'm not sure how to make it happen. Any ideas what made your relationship work with your mother when you were little and through the teen years? Feel free to shoot me an email with some suggestions! I know these young years are so critical to what our relationship will be in the harder (teen) years.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marie!!!!! AHHHH, I found you! Your baby is sooo stinkin' cute!!! My mom said she saw you the other day and I was so geleous!!! :) how are you? I'm so happy you are in the blogging world!!

    love you,
    Heather
    http://dhpalmer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is darling! And you are such a cute mom!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay, yay, YAY!!!

    Marie! I am, right at this moment, doing a ridiculous happy dance to celebrate that you found my blog! (correction: I was doing a happy dance until my daughter just came up with a bloody nose that she proceeded to wipe on my shirt before I even knew what was coming. Motherhood. Ya gotta love it.)

    As I was saying...IT'S SO GOOD TO SEE YOU!...in blog form, anyway! It's been forever, but I still think about you whenever someone even mentions Snow college, or think about Magic or see a violin. Oh YAY! I'm so glad I can read all about you now! You're kids are so adorable! I love the name Jane, by the way. She's just beautiful!

    Hmmm. Looks like I need to go and re-check the nose-bleed :)

    Thanks for making me happy-dance today!

    ReplyDelete
  8. MARIE!! I found you through Mckenna's blog, and had to stop by and say Hello! How the heck are ya?! Your family is beautiful! Isn't it fun to have one of each - boys and girls are so different! I'd love to keep in touch with you so send me an email at craworama@gmail.com and I'll send you an invite to my private blog. You look amazing, btw!
    -Jenn Eck Craw

    ReplyDelete
  9. Marie & Taylor,

    Just found your blog through Dominoe. I've wondered what ya'll have been up to since the last time we all had fun in the Martin Harris pageant (he manages our town!).

    It looks like everything is going great for you guys up in Idaho. I want to hear more about Taylor's job at Simplot - creating new products? Doesn't Simplot really only specialize in French fries?

    Anyway, my wife and I don't have a blog, so you'll just have to join Facebook to check up on all thats new with me!

    ReplyDelete