September 29, 2009

Another Summer Evening

Jane loves being outside. Every time she hears a door swing open her eyes open wide and she quickly makes her way there, hoping for an escape. Her efforts are often thwarted, and then follows the whining and a few tears. She also cries when I don't let her eat dirt, or in this case MUD! I know, I'm such a mean Mom! As you can see, she put up a good fight. I'm sure there are some nutrients in there... maybe a few worms... yummy!


Kellen saw that I was taking pictures of Jane, and of coarse wanted to steal the show.
"Take my picture, Mom! Cheeeeese!"


This is a classic Kellen face. Isn't it hilarious?! Notice the eyebrows. What a nut!





4 comments:

  1. Kellen is a mini Taylor. Your kids are both so cute. It is fun to see Jane doing the same thing Megan is doing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Kellen is huge! He was just in little nursery (in church) last time I saw him. And that classic Kellen face IS hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cute kids! Kellen looks so much like Tay and Jane is looking more and more like you every day! I can't wait to go see you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The picture of Jane makes me laugh. I ALWAYS love reading your blog. It makes me miss you, Taylor, Kellen and Jane even more.
    Love you!!

    ReplyDelete