4 years ago
September 25, 2009
NOTICE
After a computer safety class @ R.S. Enrichment night, and a Blog Safety article in this months Ensign, I've decided I better make the old blog private. SO... if you want to continue to enjoy my extremely poetic, and insightful writing, along with my excellent grammar and spelling skills, you've got to let me know! ;) Did ya catch the sarcasm there? I know my skills are seriously lacking, but I do post pictures of my oh-so-adorable kiddlets from time to time. So if you want in, let me know (SOON) and I'll send you an invite! Mmm-kay? :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I want to be invited! My email is meghan.godfrey@gmail.com.
ReplyDeleteI'd like an invite. I don't check private blogs very often since they don't come to my feed reader so you probably won't see me much, but when I have time and think about it I'd like to see what you're up to.
ReplyDeleteInclude me please. erin_grush@yahoo.com.
ReplyDeletePlease include me! dkpackard@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteinvite me, too! melanie.jewkes@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteCount me in, please. singinsarah at gmail dot com
ReplyDeletePlease send me an invite Marie!! tinagann@gmail.com By the way, I need to talk to you about somebody that i just realized we both know. Maybe I'll give you a phonecall!
ReplyDeleteOoh, me me me! craworama@gmail.com I'm so glad that you've updated - your kids are SO CUTE!
ReplyDeleteMe me me! dadomcha@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteMan, Marie, you really updated lately! Good for you. And do I even need to say it?... Ya, better invite ME. :)
ReplyDeleteMay I also invite myself to your party called life? A. Coulam Anderson allianderson81@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteCount me in chica! I love to see what the little ones are getting into. Miss you!
ReplyDeleteSue
I just sent you an invite to my private blog - will you do the same for me? Thanks! Love ya!
ReplyDeleteJust catching up on your blog. Please invite:)
ReplyDeletepaynerd@gmail.com
Me, me! (I'm so late on this... :blushes:) amandafetters@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteInclude Us! We are so late too...but ooo me!
ReplyDelete