These are just funny. What a cheerful little pal he is. :)
I'm having so much fun with Jane's hair now that it's
long enough to put into little piggies and ponies.
The only way I can get those piggies and ponies in
is by letting her play at the sink.
And finally, my little proteges, playing a duet!
They take me right back to my 20th century music
class with all that random noise music! ;)



Ahhh, 20th Century Music. Good times.
ReplyDeleteYour kids are adorable! I love that you are so creative and fun with your little ones. The "soup" looked amazing, by the way. Delish! :)
so cute! i miss them allready! I love the hair do! You have to teach me how to do that to Abby's hair. And.... is that a new wall decor above your piano??
ReplyDeleteAlright, that one of Kellen standing on the stairs is Taylor! Oooooooo! I just love piggies and ponies on little girls! I've started to be a bit of a freak when it comes to doing Elyse's hair. Brad came home one day and I was doing E's hair and he said, "Elyse, does Mom know that you're not a doll?"
ReplyDeleteAwww...your kids are so cute! And growing so quickly!
ReplyDelete