Last month we got a small blanket of snow on the ground, and I knew that it wouldn't last long, so I hurried the kids out to play. We made snow angels and I pulled them in the snow tube. Then when we were all cold we thought some delicious soup would be just the thing...
Kellen would add ingredients (snow, dirt, grass, twigs,
leaves, rocks/ veggies in all there varieties) while Jane stirred.
(Doesn't Kell look like a little dutch boy with his funny hat?)
"I'm Chef and you're Sous Chef!"
" No I'm Chef!"
Such serious business.
"Are we really gonna eat that?"
I think Jane was a little confused by the convincing make-believe of Mom and Kellen. We kept saying, "Ooooh, this is going to be soooo gooood! Yum! Delicious!"
I guess her curiosity finally got the best of her!
Why yes, those are princes boots and pink snow pants on my son. We have hand-me-downs from cousins, and they just so happen to fit Kellen right now. I swear, I would buy him his own gear if we had real snow more than 3 times a year around here! As it is, he didn't care. In fact, he thought it was hilarious!
Bon Appetite!
I was glad that we seized the moment, because in the time it took us to shed our snow clothes and have some real soup, the snow was history.
Why yes, those are princes boots and pink snow pants on my son. We have hand-me-downs from cousins, and they just so happen to fit Kellen right now. I swear, I would buy him his own gear if we had real snow more than 3 times a year around here! As it is, he didn't care. In fact, he thought it was hilarious!
Bon Appetite!
I was glad that we seized the moment, because in the time it took us to shed our snow clothes and have some real soup, the snow was history.



How fun! We also seized the moment on our last snow storm. It was soo fun! I'm glad you seized the moment as well!
ReplyDeleteI love that Kellen thought his princess attire was hilarious! It definitley reveals his personality - so much like his parents.
ReplyDelete