4 years ago
March 3, 2010
Rubba-Dub-Dub, 2 Painters in the Tub!
I bought these finger paints a while ago, but Kellen wasn't that excited about them. It's like trying to paint with hair gel or something. Not too great with paper... but perfect for the bathtub! Kellen and Jane had a great time painting, and even more fun cleaning up. We'll definitely be keeping the paint in the bathroom now! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Coooooool. And the good mama award goes to.... Marieeeee! You're a chip of the old block, Mar - this is totally something our Mom would have done with us. Love it.
ReplyDeleteI love it!! Where'd you get the paints! I've go to try this with my kids!
ReplyDeleteGreat idea. I haven't wanted to buy finger paints because it always seems to separate and be really watery on top, but I love making tub time fun.
ReplyDeletePS: I love your kissing picture!
ReplyDeleteReally? I mean, seriously, do mom's get any cuter than you? You are so ultra fun and creative with your kids. Way to be a stellar mom!
ReplyDelete