So, my sister asked me in regards to the below post, "Where are the Marie pictures?" I'm sorry to say that in that entire five days of camping there are NO photos of me, except for one group shot of all the adults after swimming in the lake. I chose to omit that one not just for my own vanity, but because I'm not so sure the other two ladies want their post-swimming shots out for public display.
Jenn's not the first to inquire as to whereabouts of the "Marie pics", so I'm just going to tell you that it's a little bit of an "issue" with me and Taylor. :) I'll complain that there are no pictures of me, unless I say, "Take my picture... right now!" And then the shot looks all contrived and unnatural. I'm terrible at posing for a camera. The shots that I like of myself are always the ones where someone just sort of caught me in a nice moment. Where I'm actually laughing, or at least smiling for a reason other than to get a picture. Unfortunately, this rarely happens, especially now that I live an a household where I'm the main camera man. In Tay's defense, he feels like I'm a camera hog, which is probably true. We need to go on some family outings where I say, "Here ya go hon! Your the photographer on this one!"
So, there you have it! My explanation for why there are few pics of me on this here blog. We're working on it!
4 years ago



I can relate to that. I love seeing pics of you though, so I'll take whatever you've got. =)
ReplyDeleteHaha! Once again, you and Tay have some of the EXACT issues as me and big J! (: He takes a pic of me, I yell at him for taking such a lousy one, then he has less motivation to take any more in the future...etc. I like your idea of phrasing it nicer though. "You're the photographer on this outing!" I'll have to try that. xoxo
ReplyDelete