We went to the music store to check on some upright bass prices. Tay had a blast in the back room where they let him jam for a while on a sweet electric upright. They let me help Kellen try the cutest little violin. He looked adorable holding it, and he thought it was pretty cool... until he saw THE DRUMS! He loves drumming on my pots and pans at home, so he was pretty excited to see the real thing. He has great rhythm, I must say. He can keep a steady, four count beat with no problem.
4 years ago



I'm not surprised. He has very musical parents, in fact, I would be surprised if he COULDN'T keep a beat! I'm sure he had a blast!
ReplyDeleteOh, I would have loved to see him hold a tiny violin! One of my friends started violin when she was 3 years old. They put her first violin up on the wall - super cute. I love that he went for something so loud though. What an adorable kid! And I might have to agree with you about the $10. Sometimes I look at the haircuts I've given Jaden and think, "It's a GOOD THING it grows back quickly."
ReplyDeleteI think Logan and him can become great friends. Logan loves the drums too. His uncle Matt stached his drum kit at Grandma and Grandpa's so Logi would play every time we went there. Unfortunately they went back to school and took the drums with them.
ReplyDelete