March 23, 2010

A Gorgeous Day

The weather has been so lovely lately, so I took the kids to one of our favorite parks in Meridian.  I didn't tell Kellen where we were going, so when he saw the park he said, "I can't believe it, Mom!  I can't believe my eyes!"  What a nut!  Most of the pictures are of Jane, simply because I was standing by to help her the whole time.









Don't you just love Spring?

PS:  The date on these pictures is wrong (don't know why my camera keeps falling behind!)  It was the 23rd!  Just FYI :)

4 comments:

  1. Jane is growing into such a cute toddler!!! Time goes by too quickly! Don't you wish you could just keep them this young forever?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaaaaaaah! Janers and Kellen are so cute! The things Kellen says just kills me! He's such a darling little ham! And then Jane, she doesn't have to say a thing - just to look at that little face along with all her feminine mannerisms... Oh, I just love them both so much. Kiss them from their auntie Jenny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grandma H - Beautiful babies of mine - my favorite is the sun on Jane on the slide. I love her.

    ReplyDelete